Connected. Creative. Conscious.
Working with kids isn’t always fun and games! As facilitators and practitioners you may question the real impact you have on the kids you work with. Perhaps you notice they are apathetic or unengaged. Maybe you spend so much time on behavioural management that you can't ever seem to get to the good stuff. I know you genuinely want to empower all of your clients/participants with concrete strategies that will help them live in the most confident expression of themselves. You want to learn how you can infuse creativity into your practice but lack the inspiration, resources and arts-based facilitation skills to make it happen. And with the current demands of your job, you just don't have the time and energy to source empowering activities that you can implement immediately.
Don't worry… I got you!
I know that you are ready to feel inspired and more importantly, EQUIPPED to create a deep, meaningful positive change with the kids you work with.
The Art of Resilience is for facilitators and practitioners who:
- are interested in learning more about how the creative process can build resilience.
- value personal development topics like emotional regulation, mindfulness, positive self talk, mindset and goal setting
- want to use creativity in their practice but feel like they don't have artistic skills
- want to boost each child's sense of self awareness and self worth in an environment of trust and acceptance
- desire a toolkit of arts-based empowerment activities that can be implemented right away
THIS COURSE WILL ALLOW YOU TO:
- Initiate dynamic, creative experiences that bring out the best in the kids you work with.
- Mitigate behavioral management so you can focus on doing what you love.
- Strengthen the relationship between you and your participants/clients so you can go deeper and do more.
- Lead with confidence in an environment of empathy, trust and acceptance.
- Instill empowering, resilience-boosting strategies that kids can use forever!
- Four digital/audio learning modules that can viewed on your schedule
- Four weekly live group coaching calls to answer questions and build community
- Private online group for extra support, connection & helpful tips
- Lifetime Access to The Art of Resilience Resource Book, including dozens of creative activities designed to empower and uplift kids.
- One deck of Creative Affirmation Cards - an arts based mindset tool to build kids’ self esteem. Equal to 54 hands-on 5 minute activities for your clients/participants.
- E-book: My Life Playbook - A guided creative journal promoting emotional wellness and resilience. 100+ activity sheets for use with clients/participants.
This course is designed to be accessible for busy professionals with different learning styles.
You can listen and/or watch the digital modules on your own time, as many times as you like.
Module 1: The Creative Connection
The impact of using creativity to improve children’s social-emotional intelligence and overall resilience.
Module 2: Creativity for Inner Strength
Walk-through of creative activities designed to enhance emotional regulation, positive self talk, self awareness and growth mindset.
Module 3: Creating the space for Courageous Conversation
Arts-based facilitation skills and how to create an environment of trust.
Module 4: Creativity for Confidence
Walk-through of creative activities designed to enhance gratitude, kindness, visioning and goal setting.
About Katherine Earl
An arts-education expert with over 20 years of experience designing high integrity arts-based programs for children and youth from all walks of life.
15 years designing and facilitating arts programs in classrooms, community centers, parks, laundromats, basketball courts and pretty much everywhere else! I've worked directly with hundreds of children overseeing a total of over 200 small and large scale arts programs.
7 years of training, mentoring and managing a large team of program facilitators so they could show up well equipped to engage and empower children and youth.
2 years developing interactive mindset tools to build children’s self esteem. See My Life Playbook and Creative Affirmation Cards.
My goal is to support you with knowledge and an abundance of easy-to-implement resources to help you infuse more creativity and empowerment in your work with children.
I will help you in fostering essential social-emotional learning in the kids you work with so that they can grow up with the confidence and strategies they need to succeed.
I will help to increase your confidence when it comes to facilitating creative activities so that you can expand your professional repertoire to include arts-based facilitation skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does it cost?
This course is regularly priced at $525, but we are offering it now at special beta price of only $297.
2. I have a few colleagues who want to sign up too! Do you have group rates?
Yes! Please Inquire about our fantastic group rates at email@example.com or book a connection call.
3. When does the course start?
Our beta round starts In late March 2022. Exact date T.B.A.
Modules are sent out weekly on Mondays are self directed. We recommend you watch them before our group coaching call on Fridays.
All live coaching calls are on Fridays from 1-2pm EST.
The purpose of the live calls is to connect with a like minded community of facilitators, get specific support from Katherine attuned to your needs and discuss the most recent module in a live Q & A.
- @ 2017 SOUTH FOREST SCHOOL WEBSITE
- DESIGN BY JOOMLASHINE
- HIGH VISIBILITY VERSION